Blackfeather Woods I hear your voice on the wind
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Truthfully, Kove had not sought out his daughter intentionally that evening. It was in his wanderings that he’d simply stumbled upon her and, with a good deal of time having passed since their previous interaction, he’d thought it important to at least greet her; he found it difficult to connect fully with the children born from Nemesis’ womb, even after all this time. He cared for his daughter and viewed her as such, yet the sturdy connection that came with that simply wasn’t there—not like how it was with the daughters of his first litter, even without them feeling the same. But these thoughts were ones he often tried not to linger too often on, easily redirecting his mind to make for a better exchange.

“It is by chance that I’ve come to you tonight,” he admitted. “But since you’re here, how have you been?” He was curious, and genuinely so, even if the shift of his attention to the child might suggest otherwise as she settled beside him. He’d heard her following him, the softness of her steps as they swept across the forest floor a sound that he’d always enjoyed hearing, knowing well it meant there were children alive and present. Yet, he had not turned to address her in any way, allowing her to follow as if unnoticed until she came to a stop beside him. It was only then that he stole a look in her direction, smiling as he greeted her: “Salutitsinik.”
Messages In This Thread
I hear your voice on the wind - by Nocturnal - July 31, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: I hear your voice on the wind - by Kove - August 01, 2018, 06:10 AM
RE: I hear your voice on the wind - by Nocturnal - August 01, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: I hear your voice on the wind - by Averna - August 02, 2018, 06:42 AM
RE: I hear your voice on the wind - by Kove - August 08, 2018, 07:46 AM
RE: I hear your voice on the wind - by Nocturnal - August 21, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: I hear your voice on the wind - by Averna - August 26, 2018, 04:13 PM