Blackfeather Woods I hear your voice on the wind
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The ghost, with the same pelt of sunlit snow, seemed to have followed her father. She was glad the girl was fairing well after nearly meeting her doom the faithful day Nyx had been in the right place at the right time to safe them from the large cat. The wounds from it had healed with the help of a particular female who's name was lost to the wind. Not that it mattered much. The nocturnal creature had appreciated her help but nothing more.

I have been well. She answered truthfully. Especially with Damien back by my side. A rebellious move from such a reclusive woman, but she found her father deserved to know of the couple's undying love for each other. They were connected in a way Nyx could not describe and to have such a meaningful connection was new to her, but she couldn't be happier.

She shot the pale child a pearly smile, recognizing the inuttut word her father spoke from her mediocre but still present vocabulary of the language.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I hear your voice on the wind - by Nocturnal - July 31, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: I hear your voice on the wind - by Kove - August 01, 2018, 06:10 AM
RE: I hear your voice on the wind - by Nocturnal - August 01, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: I hear your voice on the wind - by Averna - August 02, 2018, 06:42 AM
RE: I hear your voice on the wind - by Kove - August 08, 2018, 07:46 AM
RE: I hear your voice on the wind - by Nocturnal - August 21, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: I hear your voice on the wind - by Averna - August 26, 2018, 04:13 PM