Panther Park And I hear you call out my name
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 

Through the night she stalked, much like some nights ago, hunting farther from home than expected. After her day of slumbering with her lover, she had left their den in search of their nightly meal. The hunting grounds nearby had become too easy for her and she wished to bring something rare home, like herself. With small hops, executed with grace and precision, did The Night jump from stone to stone to cross the river, knowing where she was going. There was a wild part of woods just behind the lake and she was intent on hunting there.

But, after an hour of searching with the distant roaring of the mountain lions in the background, she was still fruitless. It seemed she was not as good of a hunter as she had thought herself to be. Now she had to bring home a boring rabbit or bird from nearby their woods, her energy wasted on the long travel that had brought her to the Park. The speckled woman found a place to nestle herself for a bit, ears alert and swiveling about as always. Perhaps if she waited, Nocturnal would bring her something to entertain herself with so not all had been for nothing.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
And I hear you call out my name - by Nocturnal - July 31, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: And I hear you call out my name - by Barracuda - July 31, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: And I hear you call out my name - by Nocturnal - July 31, 2018, 07:42 PM