Panther Park And I hear you call out my name
a shadow is cast wherever he stands
58 Posts
Ooc —

He was not the kind of man to remain tethered to one place.  While the rest of the band lingered behind in Apikuni, he traveled across the mountain they were supposed to make their home and into the large conifers that lay in sentry at its feet.  

Whether it would turn out to be a mistake was yet to be seen, but the heavy scent of panther was not something that seemed too welcoming.  He could smell food, but most of it was up in the trees where the mountain cats dragged it... and he was not about to fight one of those.

But when he came across a low-hanging branch with an entire haunch of some hapless ungulate and nothing around to stop him, he could not help himself.  He balanced on his back legs and pulled it down and started to drag it somewhere to eat it in private.  

And it was not long, of course, before he noticed another.  He almost missed her, and had it not been for the way the moonlight reflected off of the constellations on her back he might have.  He froze in place, unkempt fur bristled and flattened in surprise.

Messages In This Thread
And I hear you call out my name - by Nocturnal - July 31, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: And I hear you call out my name - by Barracuda - July 31, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: And I hear you call out my name - by Nocturnal - July 31, 2018, 07:42 PM