Blackfeather Woods "Listen, my child," you say to me
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

Her kiss was soothing and energizing, giving Damien the strength he needed to incorporate once more. After all they had been through and after all the pain he had caused her, Nyx's loyalty to Damien was as strong as ever, perhaps even greater. There was no need for further confirmation, Nyx was the love of his life, his rock. He needed nothing else.

Yes, there's no time to waste, he said after returning the kiss. Meldresi had spoken and there was no use in stretching out the inevitable. Blackfeather Woods as it was was about to see its last days. Vaati expects us at the great lake. Go get your ward and we will meet on the northern borders. he instructed. Aries was perhaps as loyal to Nyx as she was to him. They needed him by their side. Damien would make sure that Relmyna was aware of their intentions and perhaps even inform his shadowed cousin that there was a place for them as well. Nyx! he called before she left him, take the moonstone he nudged it towards her... Not much else was important.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
"Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - July 31, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 05, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 09, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 11, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 11, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 12, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 21, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Nocturnal - August 22, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: "Listen, my child," you say to me - by Damien - August 22, 2018, 12:35 PM