Dawnlark Plains I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian's body flooded with intense happiness as Andalusia responded to him, the moment he felt her muzzle make friendly contact back to him. His stump never wiggled this excitedly behind him. His ears could only hear her laughing. Her wonderful laugh that made his world so much brighter. It even pulled a smile on Sebastian's face. It felt strange to smile and laugh as he had not done any of that ever since the war, perhaps even before the war. The last time he smiled and laughed was chasing after Andalusia and playing in that meadow.

Sebastian only wanted her close and she did. When Andalusia buried her nose in his shoulder Sebastian just felt himself grow stronger. It was like he had his other half back. The wilted flower that Sebastian had become was slowly strengthening again. His hollow shell filling up. It was instantly seen in his whole body. The male didn't notice Aditya leaving, too absorbed with having Andalusia back. As she nosed his good shoulder it was Sebastian's turn to shower her with licks on top of her head. He had missed her, he had been afraid to lose her. Then she spoke those worlds herself.

"Me too," he spoke before the laughter was replaced with weeping. The big male tried to pull her in closer, to give her all the comfort she needed. But as he stood tall to comfort her the male realized he wanted to cry just as much as she was doing. There was relief from his side that made him cry and to finally let go of that one fear that she would never return. He couldn't stop the tears now. All the emotions of these last months overwhelmed him. He held Andalusia close as he cried himself. The cry felt good, it made him feel lighter. Slowly, the only emotion that grew stronger was happiness. Pure Happiness. He had Andalusia back in his life.

He had nuzzled himself closer to her as well. He couldn't tell how long he had been crying or how long they stood there embracing like wolves do. Sebastian didn't care. "You are here. Words cannot describe how happy I am. I've been looking for you everywhere," he wanted her to know that. He had been called crazy, he shed his loyalty to the Caldera folk to look for her. He had no regrets, especially because now she had found him instead. "I'm so glad you found me." But then realization hit. She smelled like Andalusia but also like another pack. What was going to happen now? He didn't want to separate from her again. "You live somewhere else now," he spoke softly. Was it a home worth leaving? He wasn't sure if he could leave his sister if he could leave the Morningsiders after their extremely warm welcome. "I don't want to lose you again."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all - by Sebastian - August 06, 2018, 03:33 AM