Dawnlark Plains I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all
241 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for taking so long! x_x Do you want to post once more, or fade here? I'm good with either! (: Also, can we make the two mates, even if they're in different packs? I never really had to think about that before haha...
There was a time she would have shirked away from any kiss he offered, but now she simply closed her eyes against it and smiled. Truth be told, the affection felt strange, but it was right and she told herself so, even as she gently returned the gesture, leaving the flick of a kiss upon his cheek before they delved into the logistics of their relationship, now that their direction in that was, at least, settled.

"When the time is right, I'll come to you," as much as she wanted to tell him to visit, the trip was long and dangerous, and she could see well enough that Sebastian wasn't healed. He would be better staying here, healing up, and helping out in the ways he could, until she could return to him and start a new life from the pieces they carried together. "I'll head back to Moonspear tomorrow." They would be wondering, after all - but a smile touched her lips and she swayed her tail with levity. "But tomorrow's still a long way off. As long as we have today, let's say we make the most of it."
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all - by Andalusia - September 23, 2018, 03:00 PM