Phoenix Maplewood Flying in the wind
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The rustle of wings lifted overhead, and then the voice came again, clear and tipped with that same curious accent from before. This time, when Clary looked up, she kept looking up and didn't feel near as silly for trying to find the voice in the trees - because yeah, the voice had obviously come from the trees - and there, on the branch, she saw her company.

Clary raised her brow when the bird spoke again. "Well duh. Of course I know you're not a wolf," and while she grinned through her words, Clary couldn't help but feel a little bit offended at the words. She might've been young, but that didn't make her dumb -reeeegardless of the fact that she'd first looked to the trees expecting to see a wolf, but the bird couldn't have known that... The ranger fell to her haunches and flashed her curious eyes up. "Sooo you have a name? Mine's Clary, resident ranger and aspiring herbalist," she tacked on those last two things for good measure. She hadn't actually earned her recognition as an ambassador of anyone, nor really started learning anything much about plants and their properties, but hey, giving yourself a title was often the first step to success... right?

She grinned all the way through.
Messages In This Thread
Flying in the wind - by Sonny - July 31, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: Flying in the wind - by Clary - August 06, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: Flying in the wind - by Sonny - August 06, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: Flying in the wind - by Clary - August 06, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: Flying in the wind - by Sonny - August 06, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Flying in the wind - by Clary - August 06, 2018, 09:45 PM