Stone Circle Can't avoid me forever
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She had expected the response from him, the reassurance and soothing that only Mawk could ever give her. Except this time it hurt her even more. She'd had a wonderful, selfless and amazing mate and whether or not she remembered him or not, she should have stayed by his side and not given into temptation by Howl. A bitter laugh left her lips and she shook her head "I hate myself Mawk." she said and took a step forward before freezing again and flicking her ears back. "For hurting you, for being weak and falling for another man. He didn't use me Mawk, I came onto him" she said the confession with such disgust and turned away again beginning to pace, tail flicking with distress. "I hate myself because I never deserved you, I never did and I still don't but gods do I want you anyway."

The burst of emotional confession left her breathless, standing with her tail tucked and shivering breaths. She stood there, heart aching and raw her eyes closed so that she didn't have to see whatever pain was on his face. "I want you and I'm sorry I messed it up" she whispered, a tear falling onto the soft fur of her cheek.
Messages In This Thread
Can't avoid me forever - by Illecebra - July 31, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Mawk - August 01, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Illecebra - August 01, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Mawk - August 02, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Illecebra - August 03, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Mawk - August 15, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Illecebra - August 16, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Can't avoid me forever - by Mawk - August 20, 2018, 12:41 PM