Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay smirked when the pups came clambering all over him and chewing on him. He nodded at Raven's words. Some days were just worse than others, though in his experience, the days that were the worst for the caretakers were usually not bad days for the pups... It was the pups' good days that were the worst for the caretakers. But at least that meant it was worth enduring all of it for, because the pups were having a nice time.

As Raven retold how her delivery had gone, Eljay frowned thoughtfully as he listened. Raven seemed rather calm under the circumstances, though Eljay didn't understand why. He couldn't imagine a world where he would not be devastated to go through such a thing as a father, let alone as a mother. It was very weird and alienating and Eljay smiled awkwardly when Raven told him about Vasa raising hell, feeling weird. Luckily the moment passed soon as she started telling him more about her live-born pups. Eljay smiled softly as Raven said how everything went well after that. "I'm glad that it all went well after such a rough start," he said. "It... It must've been heart-breaking." He frowned; though he didn't want to bring back any negative memories, he also wanted Raven to know that he was sympathising with her and that he would do anything he could to help, even if it was just listening or lending a shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
make me feel - by Eljay - August 02, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: make me feel - by Raven - August 10, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: make me feel - by Eljay - August 22, 2018, 10:08 AM
RE: make me feel - by Raven - August 24, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: make me feel - by Eljay - August 30, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: make me feel - by Raven - August 30, 2018, 01:36 PM
RE: make me feel - by Eljay - September 07, 2018, 04:50 AM
RE: make me feel - by Raven - October 20, 2018, 11:48 AM
RE: make me feel - by Eljay - October 26, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: make me feel - by Raven - October 28, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: make me feel - by Eljay - October 31, 2018, 03:54 AM