Mount Apikuni the man in black travels with your soul in his pocket
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik's brows creased in concern at Illidan's response. It was an awfully morbid statement for such a young wolf to make. But, it seemed that all he had really known in his short amount of time on this earth was hardship. Kavik wasn't certain of all the details surrounding his life before he and his mate found the pup, but it was clear it was not something a child should have to endure. He wasn't sure how to help him or make him see that his statement wasn't true. The only thing he knew how to do was be there no matter what, but he worried that wouldn't be enough.

I know it seems that way, Kavik started tentatively, and I'm sure nothing I say will change how you feel right now, but Liri and I will keep you safe. His voice was soft but earnest as he spoke, and he hoped his words would relay his conviction. He didn't know if that would make the boy feel better or not, but he didn't know what else to say. At this point, he had grown attached to Illidan and just wanted him to feel happy and safe, but he felt like he was fighting a losing battle; it seemed no matter what he did, depression continued to plague the pup. But, losing battle or not, Kavik would fight it, and Illidan would soon see that neither he nor his mate were going anywhere.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: the man in black travels with your soul in his pocket - by RIP Kavik - August 21, 2018, 06:52 PM