The Sunspire Go down the rabbit hole and out the other side
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
@Terance - hopefully border marking thread :p

The widow wobbled worrisome over the borders, brows knitted together in a deep frown as she thought. Sure, she had a good pack around her now, her son and new souls to make friends with, but at what cost? She had told Charon moons ago that she had wanted to join Moonspear, should Burke pass away sooner than expected, but she had not followed up on that desire. Ame and Charon were her friends, but Pyro was her son. He was her flesh and blood and she needed to be there for him, even though he hadn't been it for her.

Before she had started her rounds on the borders she had dragged in a sickly and thin hare, cached it somewhere and eaten one of the legs to help her keep going. Having been the leader and founder of two flourishing packs, she found it only fit to contribute more than your regular subordinate. Her reputation meant a lot to her, and so she'd work her butt off for these Sunspirians.

~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Go down the rabbit hole and out the other side - by Malice - August 03, 2018, 10:13 AM