Duskfire Glacier Just moving on, living my best life.
5 Posts
Ooc —
as far as genghis was concerned, he had been perfectly polite, and thus was not quite sure what to make of the snort he recieved in reply. the eye trained on the caribou blinked, once, with pointed slowness; he took a step back from the water, hooves tapping sharp beats on the sandy lakeside, and watched as it began to walk towards him, around the lake's edge. it did not come particularly close; genghis did not move away. 

it was not that he was passive, as far as beasts went; he simply preferred to spend his energy where it was necessary, and this had every possibility of becoming a perfectly pleasant conversation. while he was not one for small-talk either, it was not that he was incapable of being...maybe not friendly. but amiable enough, when it came to those who were not out to eat him.

"don't mind, if that's what you'd like," he offered in reply, despite the audible attitude in her words. he did not quite understand why, but he didn't think it was worth getting into. "though. not sure what information i have to offer. haven't been here long." 

he rolled his shoulders in something akin to a shrug, and offered a quick dip of his head. "name's genghis."
Messages In This Thread
Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 05, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 10, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 11, 2018, 01:54 PM