Duskfire Glacier Just moving on, living my best life.
11 Posts
Ooc —
Bells nodded at his answer, not long wasn’t really an answer but how was one supposed to keep track anyway. She still felt the need to be wary as she had always been that way. Her ears twitched as he was talking and her eyes were shooting around everywhere. As he finished she was pleased with his answers and intended to give her own two sense.

trees also don’t go well with horns if you couldn’t tell already that they would be a burden.” She chuckled a bit, her horns did keep her on her feet given they got stuck in everything that they touched somehow. “A valley sounds nice though, but if there are many trees that may not be for me. I haven’t saw plains yet, just a small field I grazed in before coming here. “ she said given that he would trek that way maybe he would find the field. Bells turned and looked behind her again before waiting on his response. He seemed to be a man of short words, which could be helpful out here knowing that there are things that can eat you.
Messages In This Thread
Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 05, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 10, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 11, 2018, 01:54 PM