Stone Circle Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She waited, and tried to be patient, as he seemed to consider her question. She knew he could say no, but she wouldn't have put herself out there like that if she felt like she wasn't going to get a positive answer. Still, she could be wrong.

The moment ticked by, and when he finally spoke, she released a breath she hadn't realized she had been holding. It seemed like a yes, until the "but" came in. It seemed he was simply unsure if he was allowed to. I don't see why not, she confessed. I don't help getting the trade, per se, she explained. I need help... Socializing. If he helped her earn the trade itself, she couldn't really say she earned it on her own. And she needed to be able to say that. She needed to built that foundation before she started working on her trade.

The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 05, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - August 14, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 08, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Droplets of yes and no, in an ocean of maybe - by Steph - September 17, 2018, 07:25 AM