Swiftcurrent Creek I'M A BHAD BITCH YOU CANT KILL MEH
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The back of her head was definitely the hardest part to reach, but Eilonwy was a creative girl and had developed an infallible technique! With either one of her hind paws the little girl could reach any of the tricky spots, so by licking her hind paw and carefully scratching away Eilonwy achieved her pristine look every morning.

But that particular morning the little girl didn't get to complete her ritual. An odd looking pup showed up out of nowhere to greet her, and although Eilonwy didn't recognize their scent she couldn't see the threat that her mother seemed to be so wary of. With her hind paw still raised over her head Eilonwy reached out to sniff a little closer, but before she could spurt a word her mother's call rang. Mah? she said turning around, but even after the warning Eilonwy didn't feel threatened. Pups were usually alright, and although this one seemed particularly sketchy she was still just a pup!

Mah Nae's Eil'nwy she said factually since the other pup had given her a name, but got right back to her bath as soon as that was put out of the way. She seriously needed to complete her bath or else the whole day would be out of order!

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
I'M A BHAD BITCH YOU CANT KILL MEH - by Eilonwy - August 05, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: I'M A BHAD BITCH YOU CANT KILL MEH - by Chavi - August 06, 2018, 08:30 AM
RE: I'M A BHAD BITCH YOU CANT KILL MEH - by Chusi - August 17, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: I'M A BHAD BITCH YOU CANT KILL MEH - by Eilonwy - August 18, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: I'M A BHAD BITCH YOU CANT KILL MEH - by Chavi - August 19, 2018, 05:56 PM