The Sunspire cause I would die to make you mine, bleed me dry each and every time
34 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Private 

She had found the most wonderful leaf. It bobbed down low from a thin sapling whose uniquely striped bark might have caught her eye too if she was not so enamored with the leaf. It was broader than her own slim head, and if she knew what a goose was she would have said that it was shaped like a goose's foot. Ohhh. Remi fawned over it, lifting up on her hind paws to rub her head against it and sniff at it. He he he! It was soft and smooth — she closed her eyes every time it caressed her snout and cheeks.

She had to have this leaf. With a nimble leap she hopped up and gathered it gently as she could in her mouth. Rrrr! Rr! Rr! Rrrrrr! She wrestled with it, trying not to tear it but trying to separate it from its branch. It popped lose suddenly, and the small silver girl stumbled back onto her butt with an oof. Remi giggled. It was hers! Her tail whirled behind her as she trotted along, proudly carrying the leaf aloft as she looked around for someone she could show it off to.
Messages In This Thread
cause I would die to make you mine, bleed me dry each and every time - by Remi - August 06, 2018, 01:09 PM