Cedar Sweep Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Serem @Zula feel free to pop in! Recruiting/Meeting @Pixie. Feel free to assume ic discussion of Darkness Ridge has been done.

The reunion placed Nikan in a much better mood and so he lead the ladies away from the falls and on a search for possible wolves to claim as followers. They'd have to hunt soon, he was feeling quite hungry and he hadn't realised that he'd been without a meal for more than three days. 

It was hot out, the sun piercing through his thick fur and making walking a good distance hell for him. As they entered the Cedar forest he found a selection of large shady areas and plopped down with a groan. He was sick of the heat, he was built more for winter and surviving cold than he was for trekking through the heat. He'd have a stroke at this rate.  Turning to Zula and Serem he patted the ground with his forepaw "We can rest for a while" he said and then decided he needed to rephrase that "We need to rest for a while. This blasted thick fur is overheating me" he grumbled.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
Throw your hands up and pretend you wanna fight me - by Nikan - August 06, 2018, 02:27 PM