Dragoncrest Cliffs Don't know how to fade in and out.
bury all your secrets in my skin
361 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
All Welcome 
Minor PP here of family, tagged for reference. Let me know if you'd like me to change it. All welcome!  :)

Having only recently surpassed his eight week, there had of course been some discussion among the adults of relocating Dacio and his sisters to a rendezvous site. Too young to care much for talk of a Hougeda or what it might mean, he was instead content to place his focus elsewhere. His parents were a new level of boring when they talked about serious stuff, especially when there was a whole new world beyond their densite to explore.

Dacio, nose to the ground and white-tipped tail straight out behind him as though tracking something, trailed toward the outskirts of the bounderies his mother had put in place for her children. @Portia, spying her wayward son's bold attempt at escape, reprimanded him with a sharp bark that caused him to veer toward her with a smile of feigned innocence. I'll behave, promised the glint in his blue-green eyes as he lifted his head to meet his mother's gaze, and he dropped to rest among the grasses to bask - defeated - in the warmth of the afternoon sun.

A spider crawled across an outstretched forepaw and, without hesitation, he lowered his head to boop it with his nose. Narrowly avoiding being smooshed by a wolfish snout, the arachnid made to scurry off in a bid for freedom. Dacio yipped at the little creature and gathered himself to scamper after it, reaching out with an oversized paw in attempt to trap it between his toes.
"Trigedasleng" "common"
Messages In This Thread
Don't know how to fade in and out. - by Dacio - August 06, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: Don't know how to fade in and out. - by Kiwi RIP - August 13, 2018, 06:49 PM
RE: Don't know how to fade in and out. - by Dacio - August 14, 2018, 06:44 AM
RE: Don't know how to fade in and out. - by Kiwi RIP - August 14, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: Don't know how to fade in and out. - by Dacio - August 15, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Don't know how to fade in and out. - by Kiwi RIP - August 31, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: Don't know how to fade in and out. - by Dacio - September 16, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: Don't know how to fade in and out. - by Kiwi RIP - September 19, 2018, 08:03 PM
RE: Don't know how to fade in and out. - by Dacio - September 22, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: Don't know how to fade in and out. - by Kiwi RIP - October 03, 2018, 08:18 AM
RE: Don't know how to fade in and out. - by Dacio - October 29, 2018, 08:40 AM