Firestone Hot Springs Paper Faces on Parade
I AM WEASEL, HEAR ME ROAR
61 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
@Apple —apologies if this is hard to parse; I'm having extra difficulties getting posts written this evening, ack  >.<  In this post especially please let me know if and where I can help edit and clarify it!
And I thought that Firestone Hot Springs might make an interesting backdrop for the lightness of Apple's coat, meantime ;)

Her glittering black eyes were wide as, awed, they watched the softly hissing rising of the steam off the gently seething pools of water scattered across the landscape. They smelled hellishly strongly, and with the whispery steam befogging much of the air this obviously wasn’t too great a place to hunt anything quieter than a grumpy buffalo or smaller than a whitetail deer—neither of which were decent prey anyhow unless they had already gotten their fool selves killed elsewhere and saved little weasels the trouble of having to actually hunt them, in Nynka’s obviously completely-unbiased opinion—but the fascinating weirdness of the place was nonetheless enough to lure the little weasel into exploring it.

She skittered up through the misty air to the edge of the first pool. She craned her neck up and over, staring down into its depths as far as her eyes could penetrate…which wasn’t terribly far in this dank and nigh-opaque air. Nynka gave a quick, careless shrug, and instead started to skip her way impulsively across, bouncing from one stepping stone to another, with occasional interludes of grassy knolls or to stop and peer down into another of the breathily steaming springs.
Messages In This Thread
Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - August 07, 2018, 01:27 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - August 07, 2018, 04:53 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - August 18, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - August 22, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - September 04, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - September 16, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - September 27, 2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - September 30, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - October 11, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Apple - October 14, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Paper Faces on Parade - by Nynka - October 26, 2018, 02:13 AM