Mount Apikuni The sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik hesitated for a minute, considering her offer. Liri was the only one he really felt comfortable sharing his feelings with, but lately, he hadn't wanted to burden her with them, so he had just kept everything to himself. If he was being honest, that was probably part of the reason he could never get a restful sleep. He also wasn't sure if was appropriate to dump his problems on Elixir. He was supposed to be the leader, the one others came to with problems, and if Elixir knew how much fear and anxiety he had, she may not feel safe with the pack anymore. 

But talking a little about it might help. He didn't have to completely unload on her, but he could be honest with her. I have a lot on my mind. I often worry about the safety of the other members of the pack, especially since we're travelling and have no home yet, he finally offered after letting out a sigh. He kept his eye on the trees below as he spoke, still feeling a little uncomfortable sharing his feelings; it was not something he had ever really been good at.
I'm no good without you