King Elk Forest i want my life to be
1 Posts
Ooc —
The journey from ThicketClan was the farthest he had traveled in his life. Still haunted by the horrors of what he'd seen, Sunfur carried on in silence, a stark difference from his usual ebullient self. Most of the journey, he stuck close to Mothfeather, enjoying her strong, spiritual presence in the midst of all this chaos. At least there were those who seemed to know what they were doing.

For his part, Sunfur had barely a clue. They had just given him his warrior name! Then the bears came, and he had done his best to fend them off, but. . . The russet male shivered at the thought, and shook his head, trying to clear it. Throat rippling as he swallowed, he instead looked around, trying to take in the sights and smells of this place.

It was not so incredibly different from home, but it was not home. He felt a pang in his stomach as ThicketClan came to mind; he could see it now, vivid as if they were merely on patrol, instead of far, far away. They had lost so many loved ones--how could they go on?

But it hadn't been a choice. The Clan must survive and rebuild. They owed it to their ancestors to do so.

Cheered a little by the determined optimism, Sunfur forged ahead.
Messages In This Thread
i want my life to be - by Coppertail - August 08, 2018, 04:50 PM
RE: i want my life to be - by Sunfur - August 09, 2018, 12:01 AM