The Sunspire dear child (i've been dying to reach you)
34 Posts
Ooc — Kris
It was their absence and not their presence that stressed her. Remi missed the other pups and their mothers and she wondered why they had gone. In the wake of their leaving, sadness and concern showed readily on her face, and she would spend time sitting at the den entrance and watching for their return.

She awoke from her nap to the sound of life stirring in the den and hopped to her feet, hopeful that the other families had returned. But it was just her family here. Oh. Her disappointment was momentary. She smiled as she looked upon her brothers and sisters and father, who had a stick everyone was coveting.

Remi started toward the stick. She wanted in on the fun. But Wisp's whine captured her attention immediately. She swung her head toward her sister with a pained expression and drooped ears. Remi lifted her paw and held it gingerly as she watched her sister go about her rituals. She wanted to go to her, to worry and fuss over her, but she knew to let Wisp do the things that she did.

So, Remi waited at the back as Wisp left the den and her other siblings engaged with their father and his stick.
Messages In This Thread
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Deshyr - August 09, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Remi - August 11, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Liffey - August 22, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: dear child (i've been dying to reach you) - by Breccan - September 03, 2018, 09:00 PM