Heron Lake Plateau I'm a police officer. I'm a police officer and I want a cup of tea.
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Gonna go ahead and continue since I know stuff is busy for the rest of you!  Feel free to jump in whenever! :D

He yawned.  Man, it was just warm enough to make napping seem like a great idea.  He was supposed to be watching the pups, though, so probably not something he could really get away with unless he wedged himself in the den entrance and blocked them like a wombat.  As he was not a wombat and thus did not come equipped with the square bottom totally being remembered from a Crocodile Hunter episode, it seemed unlikely to work anyway.

Despite this, Quixote was debating giving it a try anyway until he spotted Owen poking his nose outside.  Man, had that bird incident or whatever traumatized him that much?  Well, hopefully he'd get over it, grow out of it -- something.   Maybe?  Hopefully.  Raven could probably sort him out if it became an issue... Right?  Yeah, Quixote was certainly clueless about some things.  At the very least, he'd hopefully be able to assure Owen that the antler was safe to abuse,  It's ok -- it's a toy for you and your sisters.  Give it a chomp!  He dipped his head to indicate the antler, kind of wishing he'd settled himself down a bit closer so he could actually touch it.  Smart.  Well, he could always get up if Owen didn't get the point.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a police officer. I'm a police officer and I want a cup of tea. - by Quixote - August 12, 2018, 01:25 AM