Sunset Valley my body fights off diseases with positivity
12 Posts
Ooc — som
All Welcome 
it's late and he's bored, and man something smells bad. he's wandering idly in the dark, searching around for that god-awful smell when a mouse catches his eye. and he thinks well, i've got nothing better to do, and that little fucker looks way too happy — so he does the logical thing and chases the mouse.
it's faster than he expects, and maybe a little more clever too. he's so focused on the chase that he pays little mind to the fact that the air is pretty rancid now, or that there's something just ahead — until he smacks right into it. it's stiff and furry and cold and ewewewew oh god i ran face-first into a rotting coyote help.
the mouse has escaped, but kerosene is well beyond caring. there's maggots and the smell is making him gag and — ugh, he's glad now that he didn't bring @Shoegaze along. he's quick to move away from the coyote, but now he sort of smells like something dead and rotten, so he settles near enough to glare at the corpse while he gives himself a much-needed bath (but still pretty far).
Messages In This Thread
my body fights off diseases with positivity - by Jesus - August 10, 2018, 05:50 PM