Sunset Valley my body fights off diseases with positivity
8 Posts
Ooc —
Well, it had been one heck of a day for Miss Kitty. First of all let’s start out with the fact that no one was around to give her food at the stomp of her foot, that was all too real after she had left the barn and fending for herself was just too hard. Second of all this wild stuff just wasn’t for her, hiding in bushes and bugs and what not... ewe.. Anyway, she refrained from going back home because her mother would surely say ‘I told you so honey, now aren’t you glad your back with me’ and that sickened her more than being dirty out here.

The princess was walking along when... ohh... oh god what is that... her face squished up as the stench filled her perfect nostrils. Did she dare even go find out what was causing this to happen? She did. Miss Kitty took a few graceful leaps forward toward it holding her breath hoping it would help but it failed. Nearing the stench it seemed to even get worse, what luck. Then she spotted another of her kind up ahead, cleaning themselves because it was no doubt in her mind them making this stench. 

Excuse me” She said just a little snotty as she slowed to a walk coming toward them.
Messages In This Thread
my body fights off diseases with positivity - by Jesus - August 10, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: my body fights off diseases with positivity - by Miss Kitty - August 10, 2018, 06:19 PM