Swiftcurrent Creek roar
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
Hope once more prickled through her chest, though maybe that was the oxygen slowly returning to her lungs. Being alive hurt. Coughing again mostly for dramatic effect, the little red wolf was otherwise quick to answer. It was not that she was overconfident in her few abilities but rather that she could speak quickly when necessary to escape certain unwanted fates.

"I can't seem to outrun your pack's creek, but I will someday," she said. Slowly she rolled onto her stomach which she seemed to help her breathing. Her ears were still pinned back, however, and her tail low to the ground. "I enjoy exploring and recently traveled from a place far, far north called Relic Lore. On the way, I encountered a gaze of baby raccoons. They lost their mother to a mountain cat, and so I raised them until they were self-sufficient--well, they're still growing. I brought them with me, you see." It was around this point that the little red wolf began to lose herself in her own memories of the past months. Her mouth became dimpled with happiness. "There was a point when I encountered a different gaze of raccoons, who declared I was keeping the babies as food rations. I was deeply offended but managed to reconcile the situation." She did not bother sharing the fact that her solution was to consume those raccoons instead. They had been rather scrumptious as exacted justice always seemed to taste with only a dash of remorse.

Coughing again, she realized she was out of breath. She did not look up towards the leader but waited expectantly.
Messages In This Thread
roar - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 10:17 AM
RE: roar - by Bazi - June 25, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: roar - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: roar - by Bazi - June 26, 2014, 04:50 AM
RE: roar - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: roar - by Bazi - June 27, 2014, 02:47 AM
RE: roar - by Leaf - June 27, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: roar - by Bazi - June 29, 2014, 02:50 AM
RE: roar - by Leaf - June 29, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: roar - by Bazi - June 30, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: roar - by Leaf - June 30, 2014, 10:09 AM