The Sunspire kiss me goodnight like a good friend might, i'll do the same but won't mean it
34 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Remi's tail beat in a cadence that matched her sister's as she soaked up the approval that the flower brought. If she thought anything at all about how long her sister could focus on something, it was simply that Wisp took her time appreciating things and Remi herself could appreciate that.

"Bedda," Wisp said, "oh! Good!" Remi replied, smiling brightly. She tilted her head to the side again as her sister gnawed at the sticks and grasses that bound her leg. She did not understand their purpose entirely, but nor did she understand Wisp's injury either. She knew only that Wisp was better, and that she did not like her cast.

"I fix!" Remi chirped, poised on her toes. "I fix?" She repeated questioningly, as she bent down and leaned toward her sister's leg. Her blue eyes looked up eagerly, curiously, watching for Wisp's reaction as she inched herself near enough to start nibbling on the grass with her incisors.
Messages In This Thread
RE: kiss me goodnight like a good friend might, i'll do the same but won't mean it - by Remi - August 20, 2018, 10:15 AM