Blackfeather Woods Se gīda gō se jelmāzma
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian

In her eyes Damien saw the fear that he was expecting to see when the black-patched wolfess gathered Damien's required herbs. He knew that the plants with which his mother and sister used to work their magic were dangerous and demanded a high level of knowledge and carefulness to handle, but desperate situations called for desperate actions. This was the only way out that he could think of.

As the woman placed the herbs in a ragged rabbit skin for the dark prince to carry, Damien nodded with his head in a gentle sign of gratefulness. But despite having what he needed he couldn't simply take the stuff away without explaining to her what he was about to do. I can't lie to you, his heart forced him to say, and from his eyes poured a mix of anxiety and excitement.I have but one purpose in this world, and I won't see it fulfilled with the way things are, he said as his eyes sought her own with growing determination. I will attempt to contact my mother in the void, and what I find will dictate the course of the rest of my life. but what was important about all that was that... I want you and your daughters to be a part of that life. in his mind, it simply could not be any other way.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Damien - August 11, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Relmyna - August 11, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Damien - August 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Relmyna - August 23, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Damien - August 28, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Relmyna - September 03, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Damien - September 13, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Relmyna - September 14, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: Se gīda gō se jelmāzma - by Damien - October 13, 2018, 10:31 PM