Whitefish River if the men find out we can shapeshift, they’re going to tell the church
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Private 
This is at the river above the plateau. @Saarthal and @Max, time to move!

After searching the entire plateau for Varinril’s scent, and some neighboring areas, Mallaidh comes to the realization that it’s gone entirely. There’s no sign of scuffle or a single trace that might lead her to think otherwise. The girl was never that far from her to begin with and her absence cut deep. How long can they wait here, anyway? They were never meant to be in the same place for long and the only other downfall is Blixen knows where she is. She hadn’t been ready at the time to see her and she surely isn’t now, too hurt to face anyone—even Saarthal. 

Which is another story entirely. To find out the girl she might like, that confessed to liking her, doesn’t like Mallaidh at all. But they’ve bonded as a group and she can’t leave her behind. 

Mallaidh stares at the ground for a long moment before glancing up at the plateau, uncertain she wants to return. With Varinril gone, it’s just the three of them—until one of them decide to leave too, she supposes—but for now they’re together and she’ll move on with them if they want to go too. Slowly, she points her nose to the sky and calls for her friends.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes