Whitebark Stream it’s alarming honestly how charming she can be, fooling everyone,
135 Posts
Ooc — Me
Apple did not mind insulting her children - in her opinion - the not so glamurous things she said about one or the other of her sons and daughters, was merely a brief description, a fact. And had Mirabelle here met Priscilla, she would also realize that "dimwit" was not that bad of a word in case of that absent-minded wolf.

"Well... in the end, I think that it is not that bad of a name for a tough girl. If you have ever run into a fully grown wild boar - they are a force to be recognized. There was an acquaintance of an acquaintance of mine, who had a friend torn in two by those hefty tusks," Apple nodded, contemplating that morbid piece of history. "But still... be careful what you choose and try to be simple as well."

Handsome, charming... Apple listened with interest and smiled. People never changed, did they? It seemed only yesterday that she had run off with her first suitor, she could easily imagine her in the girl's shoes (aside from the slaving part). And yet... in the end most of them if not all turned out to be a tad bit of a disappointment. You built a mystery hero in your mind and were surprised to find out that they were not as great in the end. 

"And he did not want to come with you? I am not a man - of course and thank God - but I can't see, why would anyone want to let such a stunning girl on her own," she asked.

Apple chattered away for a little longer and then left to find new adventures.
Messages In This Thread