Duskfire Glacier howl down your babel moon
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Her days in Blackfeather Woods compare nothing to those in Ikkanattuk. She knows so little about her former pack mates, except for Kove, and there are wolves here that want to be part of their family. They aren’t all after to get her or her children, finally able to shed the anxiety but somehow she still clings to it. Perhaps because a relative lives among them, someone her older brother seems to trust for whatever reason.

As Nanook approaches, one ear twitches in her direction but she does not look away from the sky. Only when she speaks does the mother turn her head and peer over her shoulder, then back toward the sky to see if she can figure out what she’s talking about.

“Which one?” she asks when she gives up. The sky has been something pretty for her to look at. She can find her way home by the sky, for the most part, but the studies behind them have been lost over the years when their family separated themselves.

Very briefly do they talk, though Shivali does not have much to say. She'd come out for peace and perhaps the woman notices and accepts that before departing on her own.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
howl down your babel moon - by Shivali - August 13, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: howl down your babel moon - by Nanook - August 14, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: howl down your babel moon - by Shivali - August 26, 2018, 08:36 PM