Blacktail Deer Plateau "I will not sit from the sidelines."
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Kavik had been on the complete opposite side of the territory when his mate's call hit his ears. Stopping his evening patrol, he turned and headed in the direction of the howl. The sun had set a while ago, which meant he all but disappeared in the shadows of the trees as he moved. 

Since it had taken him some time to cross the territory, he had still not reached Liri when her second call reached him. Neither howl sounded distressed, but he was still intrigued to find out what as going on. When he found his mate, she was standing over a fresh kill, blood staining her snow white coat. Elixir and Grezig were also there, and he greeted them both with a nod before walking to stand next to Liri. Good job, he said proudly, nuzzling her briefly. He had come to the same conclusion as Grezig--Neither of the other two females had any blood on their coats, so it appeared that Liri had made the kill on her own. He wasn't surprised, though; he was very familiar with the strength his mate possessed.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
"I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Grezig - August 14, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Kavik - August 15, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 17, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Thorleif - August 22, 2018, 09:35 PM