Blacktail Deer Plateau "I will not sit from the sidelines."
29 Posts
Ooc — Romulus
Thorleif crawled out of the stream, panting heavily.  He didn't remember how or when he got in the stream.  All he could remember was that the fish here were too small to be substantial.  Much too small to be worth a chase.  He stood up and shook.  Objects of all sorts were thown from his fur.  Sticks, plant matter, and some rocks clattered to the floor.

There it was again!  A howl!  He trotted off towards the sound.  The scent of his pack grew stronger as he got closer, as well as the scent of...  blood?  Surely it was blood.  He burst through the thicket and saw his pack feasting on a deer.  Thorleif no longer feared repurcussions from deer, and in fact the sight of this one caused him to salivate.

He pawed closer to the meal and caught Liri's eyes.  Thorleif smiled happily and lowered his head in gratitude before finding an opening and tucking in.
Messages In This Thread
"I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:06 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 14, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Grezig - August 14, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Elixir - August 14, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by RIP Kavik - August 15, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Síff - August 17, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: "I will not sit from the sidelines." - by Thorleif - August 22, 2018, 09:35 PM