Heron Lake Plateau And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He'd given himself a segment of the territory to get to know, and to patrol, so he was busy doing that for a while. But then he noticed a weird haze in the air; there was a strange smell unlike anything he'd ever breathed before, and it brought up some red flags. Ambrose decided to seek out Niamh — knowing she was probably doing a patrol too — and that took him the better part of an hour.

It would've been faster if he'd known the territory a little better. Niamh was quick too, but then he heard her calling out for aid — his thoughts to the air quality and the odd burning smell had vanished from his mind when he heard her voice, and he picked up his pace.

When he found her, she was facing off against a tubby looking shadow. It was natural for him to come up alongside her to aid in the fight; he'd seen some bears in his old pack but they were smaller, even compared to this guy. Seemed like everything about the plateau was bigger, bolder, and better.

He glanced quickly to Niamh to gauge her reaction, and rumbled a low note to let her know he was there in case she didn't realize it yet, ready to dive in and help divert this creature.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I've spent half of my life in the customer service line - by RIP Firefly - August 14, 2018, 02:34 PM