Duskfire Glacier you can be so much softer than me with your sweet nothings
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Siarut is slow to approach, dark eyes watching as he gets close. Her jaws tighten around the kill as if he might take it from her but she doesn’t say or do anything else to indicate her sudden distrust. The journey from the woods to the glacier had been long. Many provided for her and her children and went without, and though she still has help from others, it isn’t the same.

Slowly, Shivali lowers her head and drops the kill by her feet. “Are you following me?” With somewhere solid to call home, where they don’t have to go from place to place, she remembers the tension between them prior to leaving. For a while, she’d put it aside to keep moving, but it only resurfaces, reminding them of the hurt they’d caused. But they’d gotten over it, hadn’t they? They’ve apologized, in their own way. “How are the others?” she asks a beat later, speaking of the ones that keep their distance from the mother as they acclimate to one another.

Very briefly do they speak, a little bothered by being followed. One day, they'll be fine. One day, everything will blow over. For now, Shivali gorges herself on what she can eat of the fawn and leaves the rest for Siarut to pick through, should he choose, and she takes what's in her stomach to her children for a warm feast.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
RE: stop taking pride in being an asshole, you're so boring - by Shivali - August 26, 2018, 08:54 PM