Totoka River just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

leaving the safety of the island is not an idea that thrills her, and yet reed finds herself moving across the land bridge until her feet come to touch inland shore, and moving further still, the faint, faint traces of mou's scent her only focus. his apparent depature has torn her up inside in a way she'd neither anticipated nor is equipped to deal with -- they'd not exactly been friends but he has been a large part of her life for these months, and -- and honestly who does he think he is, up and leaving her like that? her patient! before he's healthy enough, even -- what if something happens and he gets himself hurt again and she isn't there to tend to him?

a frustrated growl errupts from her, seaglass eyes seizing on the figure nearby. a stranger -- no matter -- straightening the svelte fearghal marches up to her, voice commanding as she asks, "have you seen a boy, mostly white, has a large scar across his throat?"
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
RE: just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun - by Reed Wolf - August 17, 2018, 07:06 AM