Totoka River just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun
I'M A FLASH IN A CLASS OF MY OWN
110 Posts
Ooc — remus

mallaidh confirms the mythological status of arturo. reed wishes desperately she could -- what, know him? no. she doesn't know what she wants from him, only that she was robbed, she feels it in her bones, robbed of a life. but in return she has undersea -- which is better? she loves her island. how does she map out fearghal onto the island?

"he was never my papa," reed says cooly, covering her conflicted feelings. it isn't wrong, anyway -- her father had been witchdoctor as far as she's concerned, and thus, she has no father at all, only the archetype of a father. arturo is snapping teeth and witchdoctor is mysterious colors and smells she can't quite remember anymore, a figure that haunted her baby-dreams.

there isn't time to dwell -- she has to continue her search for mou. "thank you," the fearghal girl says, the sentiment sincere even as she rolls her shoulders, playing it off. "be sure to visit us eventually." and with that, she vanishes down the shore, unable to shake the lingering .. disappointment? resentment? grief? she can't quite name.
READ THE FUTURE IN MY PALMS THEN WASHED MY HANDS
Messages In This Thread
RE: just because i'm a straight hottie doesn't mean i can't read philosophy for fun - by Reed Wolf - October 01, 2018, 08:07 AM