Arrow Lake Life's a dance
88 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She didn't look like she wanted to run him off, so Rueger took that as a good sign to continue forward. He didn't move hastily, however, knowing meeting new wolves could be hit or miss. Thankfully, she seemed friendly, and he returned the sentiment.

She seemed to know his pack right off. Score one for friendlies. He nodded quickly when she said she was from Easthollow. Ah, yes. I've been told we are allies, he replied. It would be weird to meet a friendly wolf from an enemy pack, so Rueger was thankful that wasn't the issue here.

He shook his head side to side. No, just a couple weeks, he confessed. I'm new to the area and they were the first big pack I happened upon, and Rannoch and Wraen were gracious enough to accept me. He was glad he hadn't been ran off, as he was getting to like the place. Have you been with Easthollow long? He assumed she had, seeing as how she knew of Sunspire well enough.

My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
~Maya Angelou
Messages In This Thread
Life's a dance - by Rueger - August 15, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: Life's a dance - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Life's a dance - by Rueger - August 22, 2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Life's a dance - by RIP Valette - August 23, 2018, 07:22 AM
RE: Life's a dance - by Rueger - September 05, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: Life's a dance - by RIP Valette - September 08, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Life's a dance - by Rueger - October 10, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Life's a dance - by RIP Valette - October 10, 2018, 10:07 AM