I did not fall in love; I grew into it.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen

It was early morning, just after sunrise, and Julooke stretched, her mouth opening wide in a yawn. Trying not to disturb Verrine, she got up quietly and headed out of the mouth of the den. The sun was shining bright on the den- it was one of the things she loved about it. In a few hours, the trees would provide shade from the hottest part of the day. The past few weeks had been an extremely happy one for Julooke. She had told Verrine she loved him, and they had become mates. It was a huge stepping stone in her life, and she was so happy to be taking it with her best friend. She had met a few males in her lifetime that were nice, but none of them had come close to Verrine. He had always been the one for her. They had also moved to a new territory, and seemed to be settling in nicely. Julooke felt a really good vibe here, and hoped the rest of her pack mates did, as well.

She made her way away from the den, her thoughts going towards the future. She was currently in heat, and talks of pups had begun between her and Verrine. It seemed they were both scared, but both wanted to be parents. Julooke wondered if every new parent felt like this- nervous, but ready to take the leap. With thoughts of being a mother roaming through her head, she casually strolled through the forest, making her way to the heart-shaped lake in the middle of the territory. She made her way to the bank, laying down so that her paws were just out of reach of the water.

This post was originally made for Horizon Ridge, but since the pack move was made right after I posted this, I changed it up a little, and had it moved to Stavanger Bay. Date for this thread is now the morning of July 8, 2014.
Messages In This Thread
I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - June 25, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 10, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 20, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 22, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - August 06, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - August 08, 2014, 07:37 PM