Kildeer Rest fix me or just conflict me, 'cause i'll take anything
2 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
It is the distant rumble of thunder beyond the Southern mountains that draws Lanegan off course, willing her to veer Northward toward the treeline with a quickened stride. Darkened clouds lingersome distance away, but she is well aware of how swiftly they could come rolling in her direction. Having been caught in a downpour only some days prior, the ashen wanderer has zero intention of being out in the open for the arrival of another.

In her haste, she at first did not notice the stranger's presence. It was only when she could practically taste his scent that she halted abruptly, gripped by fear that she may have accidentally wandered into another's territory. Wild eyes scanning the plain, Lanegan caught sight of an agouti male and held her breath, sweeping low into a posture of submission.

"Sorry," she announced, the tip of her peppered tail twitching anxiously. While he didn't seem hostile, the sterling Roux-Abrhen wasn't willing to take any chances. "Is this your claim? I didn't mean to intrude."
Messages In This Thread
RE: fix me or just conflict me, 'cause i'll take anything - by Lanegan - August 18, 2018, 02:24 AM