Ravensblood Forest Drink my blood, Police Girl
☽ Nosferatu ☾
226 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The dark-minded one's answer both surprised and confused him. "Show me," He said.

So you don't know what you're waiting for? Corvus asked. He was intrigued... so very intrigued. Like a demon answering that who summoned it, he obliged the man with several deliberate, slow steps nearer. His footsteps were eerily quiet against the soft ground, as was he until close enough to murmur, ... Or are you so desperate you don't care? There was no mocking or malice in his tone, only pure, raw curiosity.

Face to face they stood, and Corvus pondered what his next move would be. The stranger wanted him to show what kind of creature he was—the monster who found pleasure in pain and knew only of battle and hardships. Not seeking to battle this man, he opted for something else: a small taste of his nature. Leaning into his space, Corvus brought his face to his ear. If the man did not pull away, devilishly sharp fangs would pierce the outer rim just enough to draw forth a bead of blood, which he would eagerly lap up.

It was the gentlest touch he could muster. He was an unorthodox beast of sin, pain, and violence... yet not one of malice. Corvus pulled back just slightly and peered into the other man's eyes that contrasted his so, wondering what laid behind them. This was a very strange interaction, Corvus thought then, but he found himself enjoying it. The strange was what enticed him, after all; like attracts like.
I cannot be killed by dogs. It takes a man to kill a monster.

Romanian | English
Messages In This Thread
Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Corvus - August 18, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Æthelwulf - August 18, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Æthelwulf - August 18, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Æthelwulf - September 09, 2018, 09:11 AM
RE: Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Corvus - August 18, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Corvus - August 18, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Drink my blood, Police Girl - by Corvus - September 09, 2018, 11:05 AM