Swiftcurrent Creek i am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
how interesting-- grimnismal was not a pack that aria was aware of but... well, perhaps she just couldn't remember it, and had come across it in another lifetime, one she didn't remember. instead, she tacked on, "i used to live on the coast." though it was a weird, unreal memory to her.  except, of course, undersea, which she remembered quite well... unfortunately. ah, and now that the memory had been brought front and center, aria wondered how komodo was. did he remember her? 

"a midwife," aria echoed thoughtfully. there was not a scornful bone in her body, not truly, and even so, she was never one to place ranks to genders, and so she remained pleasant. "that's a hard job-- how are you learning?" she asked him instead, trying to keep up with his pace to see his face again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion - by Aria - September 15, 2018, 07:50 PM