Swiftcurrent Creek i am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
any one could be well-spoken, but the comment still brought heat to her cheeks for whatever reason. somehow, she doubted that durnehviir wanted to relay information through her... or maybe such anxieties were fruitless, but all the same, aria was wary. "well, thank you," she returned, still thinking. she was almost unable to take the compliment from him first hand, but she tried not to be so self-doubting. accept kindness to yourself, aria, she tried to remind herself. 

"perhaps i will ask constantine about it," she added, a thin smile tracing her lips. what might her friend say? she tried to move on, away from all of her own identity crisis issues that this practical stranger didn't need to dwell on. oh... but she'd already said all of her pleasantries... instead she was quiet, unable to help herself from taking a glance his direction.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion - by Aria - September 24, 2018, 08:42 AM