Swiftcurrent Creek Instead of being 16, I'm burning up a bible
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
It seemed the initial edge of their relationship had softened, the two mothers now being open and friendly to each other. At least, Chusi perceived it that way. The young traveler smiled, eyes closed for a brief moment as the muscles in her face tensed up and loosened again with a happy bounce of her shoulders. 'Don't think mah gurl's gonna be taller, but mah boy prolly is. She chuckled. 'Kinda weird ta think 'bout. She admitted.

She nodded in agreement, the lack of sleep probably also visible on her features despite her energetic personality. Ah, shucks, 'not like we were a priority. A grim comment perhaps, but it was the truth; Chusi and the two children were fairing just fine, there was no real obligation that anyone should come and visit. They were going to move out of the den soon anyway.

Then her face lit up. A surprised and yet also shocked face tilted up at the higher ranking female and her ears slid down. Really? I-I mean, thank you, really, I just - my pops can't help yet, we're of no use- She cut herself off and looked away in silent shame.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
Instead of being 16, I'm burning up a bible - by Chusi - August 18, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Instead of being 16, I'm burning up a bible - by Chusi - August 27, 2018, 02:18 PM