Arrow Lake Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be
69 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Talos's paws danced eagerly in place and her tail kept thudding into the ground at a rate that might yet dig itself a little ditch-den all its own. She was just a little disappointed that the sun exploding was a little much, but...well, no, this wise elder was probably quite right, there. Falling stars would have to do. Even though Talos wasn't really sure how stars falling was a more logical and believable thing than the sun exploding, and in fact, in some ways it seemed even worse—after all, the sun was just one mass of light that would afterward have to be put back together and relit (and what, was Talos not awesome enough to single-pawedly do that?!) while the stars were a whole friggin' bunch of bits of light, which would have gone tumbling entirely away from their proper spots... but eh, whatever: other wolves thought stars falling made sense and suns exploding did not. Sometimes there was just no accounting for taste. But if this epic was going to be one sung all throughout the packs of the world, Talos supposed some of it would have to make sense to at least some of her duller fellow wolves.

Everything else about this just got better and better, though. Talos was again nodding along fit to bob her head right off the end of her neck as Wraen went on about the youngster's revised and improved history. Talos was going to do her level best to edit her own memories to match all of this, in fact. THAT would be REALLY epic, right? Of course! But—oh shoot, now the older bitch was handing it off to her to come up with more. And about those dragons she kindasortamaybe didn't actually know anything about. Crap. Uh. Rai', yeah, dragons... Firs' drag'n I sawed. Firs' drag'n I sawed was...small. Talos paused, turning this over in her head to make sure it made sense. And hadn't snuck any additional exploding suns in there. Ih was small, buh then go' much biggerer! An' starrh'ed drinkin' up all Swi'curren Creek! She could practically feel the thrill of rising danger as she pictured it in her head and kept elaborating. An' then I came. Her chest puffed out to accompany that announcement. Ih though' it coul' cause trouble, buh Aih go' ih in trouble i'stead! Grrraar! She leapt up and splayed her forelegs out before her as she loosed an enthusiastic growl to demonstrate, quite certain she made a fearsome enough picture to strike terror into the hearts of any and all scaly things that might dare to venture near.
Messages In This Thread
Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - August 18, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - August 21, 2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - August 27, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - August 31, 2018, 03:13 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 04, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 05, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 07, 2018, 02:06 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 10, 2018, 08:20 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 14, 2018, 02:21 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 14, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 17, 2018, 03:37 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 18, 2018, 04:07 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 27, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - September 30, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - September 30, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 04, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 06:03 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 23, 2018, 01:36 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - October 28, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Talos - October 30, 2018, 05:02 AM
RE: Eel in the Water and She-Wolf I'll Be - by Wraen - November 01, 2018, 05:28 AM