Horizon Ridge pasta la pizza, baby
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
saarthal's lips quirked easily up into her ever lopsided grin as her eyes settled on mallaidh and though their relationship needed a lot more communication - and in saarth's biased opinion - in particular on mallaidh's part, saarth was willing to see it through. for now, at least. and so, without noticing the newcomer whatsoever, the girl bounded forward to greet her friend with a lingering kiss on the cheek, should that be allowed, and opened her mouth to speak.

mallaidh spoke first, though, and saarth slowly registered the presence of the newcomer. the baby kid. now. wow. she just. first, she shot an incredulous look over at mallaidh because, "wow. i mean, i thought i was fast but you're on an entirely different level. most people get mated before they decide to have children but we're not even girlfriends yet and now we're raising a kid?" saarth's smirk was teasing, eyes glittering with barely suppressed amusement. "should we mat-" oh, shit, there's an actual kiwi here UM i mean kid, there's an actual kid here. i probably shouldn't swear. or say explicit things. fuck. what things are considered explicit things?? fuck. fuck. mallaidh's gonna kill me if i swear or ruin the baby's innocence. wait. where did she find the baby anyway?? and why did she decide to adopt it? is mating considered explicit? "-marry? yeah. marry." saarthal corrected herself quickly, ears flushing in a mixture of alarm and embarrassment.

she could feel the heat crawling down to her cheeks and she shot mallaidh another look which she hoped conveyed her feelings of: sorry? please tell me what the fuck is going on? why is there a kid here? saarthal had never been around kids when she was growing up. she was always the youngest. the babied one. so. like. how. also. weren't they a team? adoption should be discussed beforehand. hmm. although, to be fair, mallaidh had just found the kid - maybe they were going to discuss it now.
Messages In This Thread
pasta la pizza, baby - by Mallaidh - August 21, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: pasta la pizza, baby - by Saarthal - August 24, 2018, 05:12 AM
RE: pasta la pizza, baby - by Kiwi RIP - August 26, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: pasta la pizza, baby - by Mallaidh - August 27, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: pasta la pizza, baby - by Saarthal - August 28, 2018, 08:30 AM
RE: pasta la pizza, baby - by Kiwi RIP - August 29, 2018, 08:39 AM
RE: pasta la pizza, baby - by Mallaidh - August 30, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: pasta la pizza, baby - by Saarthal - September 13, 2018, 04:45 PM
RE: pasta la pizza, baby - by Kiwi RIP - September 19, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: pasta la pizza, baby - by Mallaidh - September 20, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: pasta la pizza, baby - by Saarthal - October 02, 2018, 02:52 PM