Sleepy Fox Hollow golden threads of the craftsman's loom
the bullet we're running from is almost never the one that hits us
78 Posts
Ooc — LAUREN
there was an anxious lull where coelho waited for ginsberg's reaction - would she be friendly, unfriendly? angry, or aggressive? would her forwardness be met with the flash of teeth? that moment seemed an eternity in coelho's timid eyes -- an eternity that ended with the she-wolf stirring from under the bosk with a subtle smirk toying her features.

coelho's head bobbed excitedly as ginsberg answered - her gaze flickered to the brush where the fox had disappeared before coming back to the shadow-splotched wolf. "hmmm.. no! well, sort of. i was looking for something else, a hare. i think the fox got it, so i was following the fox sort of..." she trailed off, but her tail never quit its wiggling. "i'm coelho! who are you?"
“Call him Judas if you want
but he did it for reasons
much older than silver.”
Messages In This Thread
golden threads of the craftsman's loom - by Ginsberg - August 22, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: golden threads of the craftsman's loom - by Coelho - August 22, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: golden threads of the craftsman's loom - by Ginsberg - August 25, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: golden threads of the craftsman's loom - by Coelho - August 27, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: golden threads of the craftsman's loom - by Ginsberg - September 02, 2018, 01:47 AM
RE: golden threads of the craftsman's loom - by Coelho - September 03, 2018, 10:34 AM
RE: golden threads of the craftsman's loom - by Ginsberg - September 05, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: golden threads of the craftsman's loom - by Coelho - September 15, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: golden threads of the craftsman's loom - by Ginsberg - September 20, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: golden threads of the craftsman's loom - by Coelho - October 13, 2018, 12:06 PM