The Sunspire Patch Adams
147 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Hyacinth shook her head a firm look coming over her face. "I won't hand out herbs without checking you" she said, tone still just as friendly but with an edge that said it was final. When the girl turned she caught sight of the wound, oozing, red and swollen. "You had horsetail correct, that treats an already infected wound. Marigold is for new cuts, so that it doesn't become infected." she praised Cassiopeia for knowing one proper herb, she was surprised the girl knew herbs. She gave the black furred she wolf a curious glance, tempted to ask how she knew about plants before she decided it wasn't a good idea. The tension between them was obvious and Hyacinth hated it, but she remembered her conversation with Seabreeze on her bedside manner.

"Look. You seem like a smart girl Cassiopeia. I'm smart too. I know you have your doubts about me, like I have about you but..." she paused and then pushed onward "I kept your secret. I'm the medic. Your wound is small but has a nasty infection and if it spreads any more you'll be unable to move because it's on your spine. Let me treat you properly" she finished her small little firm voiced speech and then look shocked. Had she really just spoken like that? "I'll make a poultice of Horsetail to fight infection, Celandine so the wound doesn't get too sore, and Nettle leaves so the swelling goes down and it doesn't get stiff while healing. I'll also give you half a poppy seed because I'm sure it's sore" she listed off the herbs for treatment and began to pull them out, waiting for her consent before she would begin to chew them up together.
~Always down for Healing threads~

medic specialty: 4/10
Messages In This Thread
Patch Adams - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 22, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: Patch Adams - by Cassiopeia - August 22, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Patch Adams - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 23, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Patch Adams - by Cassiopeia - August 28, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: Patch Adams - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 28, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Patch Adams - by Cassiopeia - August 29, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: Patch Adams - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - August 29, 2018, 04:18 PM