Swiftcurrent Creek loyalty, got royalty inside my dna
88 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
All Welcome 
Takes place directly after this thread a few days ago.

The sudden blast of whatever the heck that was over Dawnlark Plains had grown larger and larger; Timberlake could feel the heat of it well past the border, and see the black clouds billowing across the sky out of the corner of his eye. It was without thought that he ran, almost tumbling over himself in the haste to get away. He barely even noticed the scenery going by, not caring as the plains transitioned to trees, trees to wetlands, and wetlands back to open ground again.

And if the boy was taking no note of his surroundings, he surely didn't care when he sailed across a border--he had never even smelled a border besides Morningside's. He kind of assumed that everywhere just sort of smelled like his family. This didn't--it really didn't--but he would have to sort that out later. For now, he just needed to put as much distance between him and the suffocating heat as possible.

He was doing a bang-up job. At least until he finally tripped over his own comically large paws and tumbled down a rocky decline, splashing butt-first into the creek.

Sputtering, Timberlake shoved his head out of the water, gasping for air. He was too in shock to even scream, and, paddling clumsily, managed to scoot himself close to the bank again, where he latched on to an outcrop of rock hanging over the current. Problem was that while he had enough strength in his front legs to hold tight, his core strength was lacking enough that he couldn't haul the rest of his body up onto the shore again.

"Hey!" he yelled, still-blue eyes wide with fear. He churned his back feet in the water, trying desperately to launch himself out of the stream, like a leaping salmon. "Help!"
Messages In This Thread
loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Timberlake - August 22, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Durnehviir - August 23, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Timberlake - August 24, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Durnehviir - August 25, 2018, 03:19 AM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Timberlake - August 26, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Constantine - August 27, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Durnehviir - August 27, 2018, 12:25 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Timberlake - August 29, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Constantine - September 02, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: loyalty, got royalty inside my dna - by Durnehviir - September 09, 2018, 01:10 PM